Coventry, West Midlands
£27.53 - £29.93 per hour + Home working
3 months ago
Our client, Coventry Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their LAC team.
Main duties include:
* Deliver statutory services to Looked after Children and young people (age 0 to 18)
* Responsible for undertaking all social work tasks on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short-term assessment basis
* Responsible for providing advice, emotional and practical support to children and young people
* Assess, plan and develop the life skills of young people leaving care to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to live independently.
* Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records.
* Ensure that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive.
* Produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
If this is something you feel you have the skillset for then get in contact with Elliot in the Social Care Team -
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply