£19.98 - £27 per hour
11 days ago
Our client Cornwall Council are looking for a QSW to join their Learning Disabilities team.
- Experienced registered social worker with extensive experience of working with people who have a learning disability, as well as other adult groups.
- Ability to take a person-centred, strength -based approach
- Skilled in undertaking assessments, reviews and support planning.
- Skilled in working with complex situations and ability to have difficult conversations
- Skilled in partnership working and finding alternative solutions to meeting people's needs and achieving the best outcomes for them in their local communities
- Experienced in court work and court report writing.
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Resilient and ability to adapt in the face of challenging circumstances.
- Ability to use Microsoft Teams and Mosaic.
* Need to be able to comply with Government guidelines from 11th November by having a Covid 19 vaccination to enter a CQC registered care home (Vaccination of people working or deployed in care homes: operational guidance-Gov.UK)
A standard of personal appearance which is appropriate to the nature of the work undertaken, follows operational requirements and which portrays a professional approach.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.