£18 - £19.70 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Cornwall Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adults team.
- The Social Worker will be required to maintain their knowledge regarding social policy and social work practice and work within the appropriate legislative context; to be responsible for undertaking all social work tasks within Government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, ensuring the welfare of the adult is paramount at all times
- To actively promote self-learning to ensure professional development and provide high quality practice in line with Professional Capability Framework (PCF); actively contribute to appropriate supervision, appraisal and development opportunities, observing the requirements of the HCPC
- To work with other team members and multi-disciplinary team members from other agencies to meet the needs of vulnerable adults, operating as an effective member of the operational team
- To ensure the views and wishes of individuals and carers are given appropriate consideration and are central to all decision making
- To act to protect adults in need of support services in line with legal requirements and CFA procedures and to ensure that all aspects of the councils safeguarding policies are observed
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly