East London, London
£26 - £33 per hour + negotiable
396197 - Dee_1592842923
23 days ago
Commissioning Manager, Learning Disabilities & Autism, East London
Remedy Social Care are looking for an experienced Commissioning Manager for a local authority in East London.
You will lead the integrated commissioning of services for Learning Disabilities and Autism.
Main duties include:
- Lead projects, commissions or improvement programmes
- Identify and interpret issues, trends and problems, which may have a broad impact both within the Council and for partner organisations
- Provide professional challenge and advice to colleagues, managers and partner organisations
- Prepare and present a full range of reports (both standard and non-standard) covering area of responsibility.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Substantial relevant experience of commissioning services
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the systems, policies, procedures, professional guidelines, legislation, best practice and emerging developments within the scope of the service area.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.