£130 - £160 per day
10 days ago
Class Teacher - Special Educational Needs (SEN) - Greenwich - ASAP Start
Are you an experienced, committed Primary Teacher with an impressive track-record of raising attainment?
A primary Special School, based in Greenwich South East London, is looking to appoint an exceptional Class Teacher.
The school provides excellent standards of education for students with a range of SENs such as Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and severe / complex social and communication difficulties.
As a SEN Class Teacher at this school you will need to be an exceptionally talented and highly dedicated practitioner. Experience is essential as is a track record of outstanding achievements, particularly around attainment.
The school has a warm and friendly feel and the Head Teacher is hugely supportive and works collaboratively with her teachers and wider teaching and support teams to ensure the best possible outcomes for all.
Further information on this exciting primary SEN Class Teacher opportunity can be found below -
Class Teacher, SEN Primary School - The SEN Class Teacher:
- MUST have UK QTS
- Experienced 'outstanding / good' graded primary SEN Class Teachers
- A proven, recent record of raising attainment
- CPD experience in PECS, TEACCH and Team Teach, ideally
- Prior experience of working within a SEN primary school
Class Teacher, SEN Primary School - The Role:
- Class Teacher, primary SEN school
- To be responsible for the education and welfare of the designated class of children
- To work in accordance with the eight Teaching Standards
- To plan, prepare and top deliver high quality primary lessons within the designated class
- Full-time, Long term
- £130 - £160 per day
Class Teacher, SEN Primary School - The School:
- Recently rated as Good by Ofsted
- A special school supporting children with SENs such as Autism and additional needs
- Staff car parking is available!
- Excellent CPD opportunities for ambitious teachers
- Located in Greenwich, South East London
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.