£130 - £180 per day
6 months ago
Long term perm
Calling all Key Stage 2 Class Teachers - Required for a December 2020 start
At Remedy Education, we believe that teaching is more than a job: it is a passion. If you want to develop your practice and embrace the challenges that teaching brings, Remedy Education might be the place for you!
We work with schools all over South East London and are currently recruiting for Full - Time Class Teachers starting December 2020. We are looking for Teachers who will broaden the children's knowledge by delivering the curriculum and raising their aspirations.
An enjoyment of teaching is essential. Successful applicants will benefit from working in schools, which understands the need to develop and support its staff.
Our Teacher's will be on a mission to;
- Teach children how to think and how to manage themselves.
- Teach children how to improve their relationships with others and how to learn. The children should compete with others on an equal footing, regardless of their social or economic starting points.
- Have excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- Have great behaviour management skills
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching and be a practitioner that others can be inspired by
- Have high expectations regarding pupil's progress, achievement and behaviour
- Be committed to your own continuing professional development
- Be prepared to engage actively and fully with the wider life of school
- Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for new one
- Supply references for the last 2 years at least
In return what can Remedy Education offer?
- Competitive Pay - Which is weekly too!
- A dedicated & experienced education consultant to help and guide through your career.
- Flexibility to work around your availability!
- Local work in schools in your area.