£140 - £170 per day
2 months ago
KS1 Class Teacher
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational Key Stage 1 teacher to join our settled and motivated staff team in September 2021. This is a 1-year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. Successful candidates will demonstrate great teaching leading to outstanding outcomes.
Our school is rated a "good" outstanding school. Our pupils are keen to learn and participate, and we teach a rich and challenging curriculum that is constantly improving. We are characterised by our diverse and engaged community, and work closely with our parents and carers. We have very high expectations of both children and adults.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Outstanding teaching in Key Stage 1;
- A desire to work in Year 1, and an understanding of developmentally-appropriate practice;
- Consistently high expectations of all pupils, and the ability to enable all to make excellent progress;
- Successful team work;
- A commitment to continuous professional development;
- Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and the wider community;
- Creative and flexible approaches to teaching;
- Excellent behaviour management;
- A high regard for inclusion and equality;
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole.
We can offer:
- Motivated and inspiring pupils;
- A happy, hardworking and supportive team;
- An excellent working environment;
- Good opportunities for professional development;
- High quality classroom support;
- A diverse and engaged school community.
Please contact tilly at remedy on 0204 531 0058 or