£350.00 - £400.00 per day + Depending on experience
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking experienced Auditors to work within Croydon Councils Childrens Services.
Oversee and directly participate in Croydon's programme of audit and case review which will include :
- In depth learning audits undertaken collaboratively with practitioners and managers
- Seek feedback from children ,parents and carers
- Undertake regular targeted thematic reviews and dip samples
- Analyse results and provide good quality written qualitative and quantitative reports to a range of forums
- Work closely with practice improvement team /social work Academy to ensure learning outcomes are incorporated into training where relevant.
- Develop, track and report on action plans from all audit activity.
- Support with preparation for Ofsted inspections/focused visits
Experience & Knowledge
- Social work qualified - minimum of 5 years in a statutory social work setting (Children & Families)
- Management and/or QA experience
- Expert knowledge of legislation , policies and procedures in relation to children & families
- Up to date knowledge of relevant research and practice initiatives
- Experience of working with systemic practice models
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with practitioners and managers at all levels across the practice system
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to identify learning from practice - highlighting areas of strength and in need of improvement
- Able to write clear succinct reports and formulate SMART actions
- Ability to present findings verbally to a range of audiences and promote learning
- Active commitment to anti racist and anti- discriminatory practice .
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly