South London, London
£16 - £18 per hour
CPO - Dee_1565864736
10 months ago
Children's Contract and Placements Officer, South London
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working with a local authority in South London to recruit an experienced Children's Placements Officer.
You will provide a placement finding service to social work teams in the borough by identifying, assessing and monitoring Children Looked After placements (CLA).
You will promote of the wellbeing of children and working on best value principles.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for managing and organising a caseload of children who require planned placements.
- Participate duty system.
- The ability to work within legislation, guidance governing the placements of LAC.
- Work within statutory requirements, departmental policies and procedures around health and safety equal opportunities child protection and complaints.
- Maintain effective recording and information systems.
- Maintain a bespoke computer systems relating to placements.
- Attend planning meetings, complex strategy meetings, placement reviews as required.
- Negotiate appropriate levels of service provision taking into account best values principles.
- Promote good working relationships with internal & external professionals.
- Experience of development within the role and knowledge in the relevant professional area.
- Experience of working in a supportive relationship with children, young people and families.
- Highly skilled in the use of all forms of IT and the ability communicate clearly both written and verbal.
- Be competent and confident in the legalities information sharing in respect of vulnerable children and young people and also commercially sensitive data.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.