£44.00 - £46.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Care Proceedings Case Manager to work within Harrow Councils Childrens Services.
- To provide specialist input to inform the Quality Assurance of practice for all children's Public Law Outline, care proceedings and pre proceedings work within Harrow Council.
- To manage the senior parenting assessors within the service whose focus of work is to ensure high quality assessments are completed and developing the skills, expertise and knowledge of social workers completing court assessments
- To provide specialist input to the delivery of legal proceedings within current practice requirements.
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of children in Harrow by ensuring care planning is effective and care proceedings cases progress in a timely fashion and by identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.
- The work achieved will impact on the reputation of the Local Authority in the public domain, most notably with the judiciary and Cafcass.
- To deputise for the Head of the Children in Need Service, as required.
- A strong understanding of the care proceedings/family justice system and care proceedings.
- Knowledge of national, corporate, and departmental policies and procedures on confidentiality and the management and sharing of information.
- Considerable experience of case responsibility for children subject to care proceedings.
- At least 2 years' managerial experience at Team Manager level.
- Experience of successful performance management, setting and monitoring quality standards and challenging poor performance.
- Experience of working in partnership with professional agencies and families.
- Extensive court work experience
- Extensive Team Manager and above experience.
- If have short assignments - 6 months and more.
- Demonstrate some stability in management role.
- Demonstrate improvement quality in role.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly