£600 - £625 per day
3 months ago
Duties for this role will be to;
- assess children's learning and emotional needs
- design, develop and support therapeutic and behaviour management programmes
- consult with multi-agency teams to advise on the best approaches and provisions to support learning and development
- support parents, teachers and others involved with the education of children and young people
- design and develop projects involving children and young people
- write reports making recommendations on action to be taken
- advise, persuade, support and negotiate with teachers, parents and other education professionals
- attend case conferences involving multidisciplinary teams on how best to meet the social, emotional, behavioural and learning needs of the children and young people in your care
- prioritise effectiveness - the context and environment that influence the child's development are seen as increasingly important
- conduct active research
- formulate interventions that focus on applying knowledge, skills and expertise to support local and national initiatives
- develop and apply effective interventions to promote psychological wellbeing, social, emotional and behavioural development, and to raise educational standards.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.