£75 - £85 per day
19 days ago
Have you been working in the Care sector and looking for a new challenge? This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for supporting young people and can inspire pupils with additional needs.
We are recruiting for a progressive SEND school based in Lambeth, South West London. They are seeking care workers/SEND support assistants with a passion for supporting young people with complex learning difficulties (PMLD).
The school based in Lambeth, South West London, was rated "Good" by Ofsted and is well resourced to support the additional needs of their young people with complex learning difficulties (PMLD).
The Care Worker/SEND support assistant role:
- Supporting pupils in their living areas and around the main school
- Moving and handling and personal care of pupils
- Helping to support class teachers in lessons
- Working well with other members of school staff to provide a stimulating and safe learning environment
What you will need for role:
- Previous SEND/ care experience is desired but not essential!
- Organised, reliable, friendly, hard-working and resilient with a good sense of humour.
- Enhanced DBS or one in progress.
- Own transport due to location.
For safeguarding, references will be taken up before interview and successful applicants will require and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Immediate starts available so please apply today!