Remedy Education are currently looking for a care taker to start immediately in a school in Chelmsford.
They are looking for hard-working caretkers who will:
- Pride themselves on making the premises safe and secure for pupils and staff
- Use problem solving and handyworker skills to easily fix and repair things
- Use their knowledge of health and safety regulations to allow themselves to prevent hazards before they even occur
- Love the work that comes with the role
- Take pride in a clean and tidy school
In order to be suitable fo this role, you will need to hold a current DBS, or be willing to obtain one, as well as have previous similar experience (caretaker, handyman, labourer etc).
To discuss the role futher, please contact or call 02084181390 and Renee.