South London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Care Manager to work within an Adults Social Services Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- You will be supporting Younger Adults with physical disabilities and sensory impairment and Older People to live as independently as they are able and work with their carers to ensure risks are appropriately managed.
- You will be a vital member of these teams with some supervisory responsibilities for unqualified staff.
- You will need to be flexible, committed, and hard working with a willingness to work to quality standards.
- You will be working within a multidisciplinary framework and need to have good communication and negotiating skills.
- You will be working with Partner agencies and will be required to develop close working relationships with them.
- You will be required to work as a duty worker on a rota basis, undertake Safeguarding work, Mental Capacity and Best Interest assessments.
- You may be required to provide supervision/support to less experienced staff so some experience of supervision is required but not essential.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly