£130 - £200 per day
15 days ago
Business and Economics Teacher
Do you yearn to pass on your subject knowledge to your students?
Do you have a passion for ensuring that your lessons inspire?
Do you want to guarantee that your students have a solid understanding of business and economics?
Are you based in Ilford or the surrounding areas?
If yes; apply now!
We are looking for Business and Economics Teachers like you!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £200
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on 02084181390 and ask for Renee or email ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!