£120 - £180 per day
20 days ago
Remedy Education are in urgent need of a Business and Economics Teacher for an outstanding secondary school in Hounslow.
1. To prepare and teach lessons of a high standard to the students assigned to him/her:
- following designated programmes of study,
- carrying out the necessary assessments,
- adapting teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils,
- providing information/comments for records,
- monitoring students in accordance with agreed strategies.
2. To demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
3. To set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
4. To maintain discipline in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice in the classes taught with regard to attendance, appearance, uniform, punctuality, behaviour, homework etc.
5. To contribute to the corporate tasks of development, record keeping, monitoring, evaluation of lessons and maintenance of materials.
6. To apply school and departmental homework policy which includes setting, marking of homework and monitoring homework diaries.