£70 - £80 per day
11 months ago
Level 3 BSL Teaching Assistant - Enfield, North London - September 2020
A top 'Outstanding' primary school in Enfield, North London are looking for a L3 BSL Teaching Assistant to help build upon their reputation for first class education. This school is is looking to recruit a L3 BSL Teaching Assistant to work within their hearing impairment unit.
BSL experience is essential as well as a minimum of a level 3 BSL qualification as you help accelerate the academic and social development of pupils.
- L3 BSL Teaching Assistant
- Work at an Outstanding Primary in Enfield, North London
- BSL Qualification is essential- L3 Minimum
- £70 - £85 per day
- Full Time, Long Term Role
The Role and Person specification - L3 BSL Teaching Assistant
This L3 BSL Teaching Assistant position is open to graduates who have a keen interest in Special needs, especially with children who have hearing impairments.
- Work closely with students who are hearing impaired on an individual basis and in small groups
- Work within an amazing hearing impairment unit, which is where you will be based for the academic year.
- Hold a BSL qualification at Level 3
- Have previous experience of liaising with parents and outside agencies
- Have worked with children or adults who are hearing impaired
If you feel this is the right role for you, please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education