£32 - £35 per hour
about 2 months ago
- It would be preferable for the candidate to have court report writing experience
- Knowledge of the Children Act 1989
- Knowledge of the range of services, which are available to children and families, and of the organisational framework within which they are provided
- Knowledge of child development and of family functioning and dynamics
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
- Ability to work within a framework of legislation, guidance, divisional policies and procedures and accountability to senior officers.
- Ability to relate effectively to children, parents and carers, many of whom may be under stress
- Ability to manage working time effectively in order to meet both professional priorities and administrative requirements.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding, knowledge and skills in valuing diversity
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.