East London, London
Up to £50 per hour
7108 - Dee_1590750009
about 2 months ago
Brokerage Manager, Children & Young People, East London, £50ph!
If you are an experienced Brokerage Manager with recent experience working with children with disabilities, children looked after, leaving care, this could be your ideal role.
You will lead the team in offering commissioning advice at care/placement focused meetings. You will be responsible for reviewing and making recommendations for existing placements falling below standards.
Main duties include:
- Manage a placement, support and alternative homes finding service for looked after children, care leavers and disabled children and young people
- Quality assure the work of the team and placement referral information, providing high support and high challenge where required, to enable best matches to be made between the identified needs of children/young people and potential providers
- Ensure that the team can provide support, advice and information to childrens services managers, providers, and carers and seek innovative and imaginative care and support solutions for children and young people with complex and multiple needs
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Previous experience as a Commissioning or Brokerage Manager in Childrens Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.