£34209 - £42855 per annum
15 days ago
Our client, Brent Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adults team.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To promote positive outcomes and change in people's lives by utilising social work methods, models and tool, to support people to be independent, safe and with a focus on their wellbeing
- To carry out assessment of the care and support needs of individuals in line with the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that support this.
- Supporting adults to identify appropriate services and where eligible to enable access to the appropriate services or provision that meets this need
- To work with and listen to carers, providing the necessary intervention to enable carers to continue in their role without detriment to their own wellbeing.
- Recognise and act on safeguarding concerns and contribute to the response to such concerns, undertaking safeguarding in line with section 42 duties and focused on the principles of Making Safeguarding Personal.
- To apply the Mental Capacity Act where the situation requires and support actions to be undertaken in the best interest of those we work with
- Enable service user / residents to have information, advice and guidance in an accessible way so that they feel informed about care and support services and feel able to contribute and access the support available in their networks and community
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly