Bradford, West Yorkshire
£29 - £37 per hour
about 1 month ago
Bradford, Qualified Social Worker, Integrated Front Door team, £37ph
Remedy Social Care Team are looking for 4 experienced Qualified Social Workers to work within the Children's Integrated Front Door team.
This is a fast paced environment where you will deal with all new referrals and make decisions about where the need of the child or young person is best met whether that is with support from the Prevention and Early Help Services, or protection with the Social Work service or whether there is no intervention required.
Main duties include:
- Undertake preventative work with service users to diminish safeguarding concerns, investigating concerns of significant harm and making appropriate use of legislation to safeguard and promote the welfare of service users.
- Provide a Social Work service to individuals, their families and carers by assessing and identifying their needs and meeting them through direct therapeutic work, care planning and management. Be able to integrate a theoretical approach with practice.
- Manage a caseload, exercising complex decision making in line with professional criteria and making sure that case work is appropriately planned, critically evaluated and reviewed.
- Provide expert witness and give evidence to court and other relevant bodies as required, including giving evidence in court in proceedings, and including the presentation of reports and applications for appropriate Legal Orders.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England with ASYE complete
- The ability to use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse, including the ability to communicate well and quickly and effectively gather information, in complex and high risk situations and model and help others to develop communication skills
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.