Bradford, West Yorkshire
£37 - £40 per hour
about 2 months ago
Bradford, Qualified Social Worker, Duty & Assessment team, £40ph
Remedy Social Care Team are looking for 9 experienced Qualified Social Workers to work within the Children's Duty & Assessment team.
Location EAST Bradford.
- You must commit to a minimum of 6 months.
- You will need to commit to Bradford locations visiting children and their families.
- Role will be 60/40 split hybrid working.
- You must be an experienced Social Worker that has not worked in Bradford within the last 18 months.
- If you wish to leave you will be required to give 4 weeks' notice.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England with ASYE complete
- Experience within an Assessment service
- Car driver
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.