Bolton, Greater Manchester
£30 - £31.60 per hour
23 days ago
Our client Bolton council are currently looking for a Social worker to join their LD team.
Learning Disabilities - Bolton Adults (replacing old order 3F48C/1)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Social Worker who has a passion for and experience in working with adults with Learning Disabilities, understanding their needs, aspirations and supporting them to enhance their quality of life.
Must have at least 3 years post qualified experience within Adults Services and direct work within a Adults Learning Disabilities Team.
Ideally have experience of using Liquid Logic
To do everything possible to ensure the team provides an efficient and effective service to the residents of Bolton. This involves
- Detailed assessment of need (Care Act) and effective asset based support planning, taking into account available resources, universal and voluntary services,
- Carers assessments,
- Capacity assessment and Best Interest decision making,
- Continuing Health Care assessments,
- Inter disciplinary and multi agency working,
- Preferred experience of resettlement from out of area placements back into the local area,
- Transition work for young adults moving into Adult Services, supporting individuals to move on from their family homes, and Safeguarding investigations.
You will have the ability to develop and maintain relationships with team members, external organisations, service users and carers. You will have the skills to be actively involved in multidisciplinary team working and decision making.
You will be able to remain focused and motivated during current remote working arrangements that are in place.
Degree in social work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant
top teir supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed
double payrolls each week
*Terms & conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Rememdy for all locum positions
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care us a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable . successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our Objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. all applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.