Bolton, Greater Manchester
21 days ago
Our client Bolton council are looking for a social worker to join their ITS team.
Social Worker - Intensive Support Team (IST) part of the wider Community Learning Disability Team (CLDT)
Demanding S/W role within this small team (IST) which is part of larger integrated LD Team (CLDT)
Assessment and developing and arranging appropriate packages of care/services for service users, their families and carers, and providing professional support.
Provision of social work and case management support to service users, their carers and families.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE: Experience & evidence of complex multi-disciplinary case work with knowledge of Court of Protection - DOLS, working alongside Medium & Low Secure Services, Best Interests, Capacity Assessments and working with the Legal Framework and working with Specialist LD Provider Services.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply