£33 - £35 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Blackpool Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Childrens Team.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Identify risk of abuse and investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people.
- Apply critical reflection and analysis to inform and provide a rationale for professional decision-making
- Use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse (PCF requirement)
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information and resources necessary for assessment and care planning activities.
- Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
- Ability to understand the Journey of the Child and plan for permanence with the child remaining central to all planning.
- Manage an allocated caseload of complex cases and maintain all statutory responsibilities updating case notes and other records, write reports and maintain chronologies as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly