£35 - £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Senior Social worker to join a MASH team in the Berkshire area.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and speciﬁcally with social care professionals from different teams and local authorities.
- Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to add to the multi agency risk assessment.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/cares or siblings.
- London MASH Project Job Description and Person Specification Children's Social Care
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Identify service gaps and issues relating to service pathways and/or cross boundary arrangements.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Immediately report to complete locally where issues require escalation or the case is likely to become subject to press or public interest.
- Demonstrate through personal and professional example a commitment to equality of opportunity for all groups of staff and service users and challenge discrimination, racism, sexism and other forms of unjust behaviour.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.