£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for a Behaviour Mentor for a School in Ealing.
This Behaviour Mentor role is based in a supportive and proactive Primary school in Ealing. They are seeking educators to work with a wide range of needs, from children and young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs to more Sensory Behavioural Difficulties linked to Autism.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we're looking for more high-quality mentors to work with these schools to positively impact the progress and attainment of their pupils.
* Supporting on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
* Working with other support staff to engage pupils in class and minimise disruption
* Providing feedback to teachers and parents
* You will be assisting pupils with Autism, SEMH, ADHD, Severe Learning Difficulties and other Learning Disabilities
* Outgoing and mentoring manner
* Enthusiastic and passionate about helping children reach their full potential
* You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, no day is the same in a Special School, so being prepared is vital.
* Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils