£33 - £35 per hour
28 days ago
Our client, Barnet Council is looking for a Advanced Practitioner to join their Children Social Care team.
- The post holder will uphold the HCPC Proficiency for Social Workers and maintain an updated portfolio with evidence of continuous professional development.
- The post holder will maintain update Professional Registration with the HCPC or any subsequent statutory registration body.
- The post holder will provide focused and purposeful social work interventions, within a Resilience framework, with explicit aims and objectives about desired outcomes within the context of managing risk to children.
- The post holder will demonstrate a high level of understanding of complexity which applies to the role and be able to adequately respond to these in a timely purposeful manner which meets the Nolan Standards.
- These complexities will include the following which is not an exhaustive list: Complex family /organisational dynamics, Serious hostility and conflicts of interest, Multiple problems/disadvantaged, Multiple/significant risk factors, Need to take into account the public interest
- The post holder will work directly with children and provide a clear and targeted accurate assessment of the child and his/her family's needs in line with statutory guidance, undertake interviews, observations and gather information from children, families and other agencies as directed by the line manager
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly