£75 - £90 per day
27 days ago
Autism Support Worker
Greenwich, South East London
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced Support Worker to work with our students with Autism. You will be working within our SEN school based in Greenwich, South East London.
You will be working within the classroom supporting young adults with their learning and education, the students have Autism and need extra support throughout the day. We need people who are experienced with working ASD to assist the students.
This is an incredibly rewarding role with the results apparent and in front of you every day as you see each child gradually grow and push themselves.
- Working 1:1 and small groups in a classroom based environment
- Prior experience as a Support Worker - Autism is very beneficial
- Taking instruction from the class teacher in what subject to support the child with
- Identify any triggers to behaviour
- Develop routines which work best for the pupil
- Keep the child safe a stimulated at all times
- Liaise with parents and external professionals in his development
- Assisting when needed in a class of five other SEN students with Autism
The school is based in Woolwich / Greenwich and has great transport links from London. The school are looking for people to start ASAP.
- Full time, long term to permanent
- £75-90 a day
- ASAP start
- Based in Greenwich, South East London
To be considered for this role you must have experience working with SEN children and have an up to date DBS.
You can apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.