£35 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Assistant Team Manager - Swindon Borough Council - MASH Team - Up to £38ph!
- We now have opportunities to join our Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH). An exciting opportunity has developed within the in the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub in Swindon Borough Council for an Assistant Team Manager.
- This is a fast paced team which requires a manager who is able to work to strict deadlines and make safe and robust decisions under pressure.
- The successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to deal with changing needs and requests at short notice.
- The managerial role is non case holding and is in a dynamic environment where you'll be working alongside other partner agencies to help to identify risk, protective factors and inform decision making.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.