Up to £41 per hour
15 days ago
Assistant Team Manager, MASH, Slough, up to £41ph
If you are an experienced Assistant Team Manager with a background in MASH, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Be accountable for the day to day management of a team of Senior Social Workers, Social Workers and other professionals in the delivery of statutory and legislative duties and requirements
- Manage the team to safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable children and young people in Slough whilst effectively managing risk
- Ensure the key performance targets as they apply to the team, the service and Slough Children First are met
- Take a leading role in promoting, delivering and embracing Slough Children First's values
- As a member of Slough Children First's management team, provide day to day management of the team, providing appropriate support and challenge to ensure the delivery of high quality services that safeguard the welfare of children and young people
- Deputise for the Team Manager, undertake projects and other additional duties as required Undertake work outside office hours as necessary
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Children Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.