Dudley, West Midlands
£32 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Assistant Team Manager - Dudley Disability Services 25+ MDT - Up to £35ph!
- With the Team Manager, lead a team of professional and unqualified staff.
- To contribute to the work of the Adult Care Division within the framework of Divisional and Directorate priorities.
- To manage the workload primarily of the Team and other teams if required.
- To be responsible for the day to day operational management of the designated teams, including the implementation of priorities, policies and procedures and the operation of the duty system
- To fulfil the requirements for continuing registration with the Health Professional Council (HPC)
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.