Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£500.00 - £750.00 per day + Depending on experience
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Director to work within a Childrens Safeguarding Team for Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council.
- This position will provide temporary capacity to support the Director of Children Services in undertaking specific roles and responsibilities.
- To focus on driving improved performance within the Doncaster Children's Trust by providing capacity to establish closer working relationships and drive the pace of improvement.
- To hold Doncaster Children's Trust to account through the existing contract management arrangements and modifications where required, to provide improved confidence to the DCS that effective safeguarding arrangements exist and are operational.
- Provide focus and closer scrutiny of the agreed actions and in the delivery of the Trusts Improvement plan, including close working with corporate resources (legal and finance).
- To advise and support the implementation of the safeguarding unit review within DMBC
- To form a strong partnership and working relationship with both the Assistant Director Locality, Integration and Partnership and Assistant Director Education and Skills
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly