£70 - £90 per day
18 days ago
Long term perm
Primary School ASD Specialist Learning Support Assistants needed - Greenwich
Remedy Education specialises in recruiting teaching assistants to work in schools throughout the South East London. Our South East Team have built an excellent reputation in Greenwich and we are looking to increase the pool of high-quality learning support assistants that we work within the local area who can have a positive impact on pupil progress and attainment.
Highlights of working as a learning support assistant:
- Earn between £70 - £85 per day
- Full-time positions available
- Small group work/intervention support
- 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
- Ideal post for graduates wanting a career in teaching
- Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
Why choose Remedy Education as your supply agency?
- We will put you first - we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our support staff*
- We offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days **
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance*
What are we offering?
We are currently recruiting high-quality learning support assistants to work in schools in Greenwich and the surrounding areas on a day-to-day supply basis to cover planned and unplanned staff absences, often at short notice. This can often include long-term positions.
What do we look for?
- Experience working in a UK school as a learning support assistants in both Key Stage 1 & 2*
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to support children of all abilities**
- Experience in behavior management*
As one of the leading teaching agencies in the UK, we work in partnership with a large network of schools so we're well placed to find you the perfect teaching assistant work.
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Remedy Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job in education.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Remedy Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.