£30 - £37 per hour
11168 - Dee_1590680747
about 2 months ago
Approved Mental Health Professionals, Surrey, up to £37ph
Calling all experienced AMHPS - We need you!
Remedy Social Care team is working with Surrey County Council to recruit experienced AMHPs.
It is essential that you have previous experience as an AMHP.
Main duties include:
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments of the social care needs of individuals by working in line with the Integrated Care and Health Pathway.
- Manage a caseload of individuals and carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs.
- Carry out assessments and reviews of individuals, carers and families who need specific support, protection or advice to ensure that their needs are met and they are safeguarded.
- A DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience as an AMHP
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.