£16.94 - £21.93 per hour + some home working
ASB - Dee_1595256709
6 months ago
Anti-Social Behaviour Officer, Hounslow up to £21.93ph
If you are an experienced Anti-Social Behaviour Officer, we want to hear from you.
The ASB Officer role is key to the management of Domestic Violence, Hate Crime and Anti-Social behaviour. You will manage complex ASB cases with support from relevant Housing Officers and covers both residents and leaseholders.
Main duties include:
- Work closely with the enforcement team, noise team, estate and other police teams and other agencies to take multi-disciplinary action to resolve Anti-Social Behaviour cases.
- Provide training, guidance and support to Housing Officers on the management of Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB), Domestic Violence and Hate Crime cases.
- Prepare and serve legal notices and prepare cases for court. Provide and encourage residents who are victims of ASB to attend court hearings to give evidence, preparing witness statements and court documentation as required
- Attend court cases and legally represent the council in cases with or without a solicitor as required. Preparing and presenting cases to the court or appearing as a Council witness.
- Interview techniques and Court skills
- Civil and criminal statement taking
- Car driver/owner
- Flexible to work out of hours
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.