£35 - £38 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Advanced Social Worker - Derbyshire County Council - Children and Families Team - Up to £38ph!
- Role is within Children and families team in the Erewash area of Derbyshire.
- Team combine duty, short, medium and some long term work in the same role.
- Front line
- Children and Families experience (3 years)
- Duty & Assessment background.
- Must have experience in Court work and care proceedings (from start to finish), private law etc.
- We are not looking for those with Looked After, Fostering or Disabled Children experience as their last or current role.
- Last role needs to be children and families area.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.