Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable
30 days ago
Advanced Social Work Practitioner - Sheffield City Council - Children's Team - Up to £35ph!
- We are looking for advanced social work practitioners who have significant front line statutory experience to work in our East Fieldwork services based near Meadowhall, Sheffield.
- You will need to be qualified and SWE registered and be able to take on complex court and casework.
- Our staff are currently working part office and part from home during the pandemic.
- Home visiting is required and PPE will be provided.
- IT equipment will be provided.
- There is car parking on site and the worksite is 10 minutes drive from the M1. Alternatively good public transport links from Meadowhall.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.