Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £37 per hour + Negotiable
16 days ago
Advanced Practitioner - Wigan Council, Greater Manchester - Duty Social Work Team - £37ph!
- To Support a Duty SW team in managing a front door team.
- The role will be based in the duty team, case pass on after assessment and each team has 7 SW and AP and a TM.
- We are working on a 5 week duty rota basis, you will only need to be in the office on duty weeks.
- The other 4 weeks will be WFH.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.