depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Advanced Practitioner
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The post holder will work directly with children and provide a clear and targeted accurate assessment of the child and his/her family's needs in line with statutory guidance, undertake interviews, observations and gather information from children, families and other agencies as directed by the line manager.
- The post holder will be able to support and assist less experienced social workers and NQSWs as directed by the line manager.
- The post holder will manage the caseload as directed and organise the casework activities prioritising tasks and responsibilities on their own cases in addition to supporting and overseeing the work of less experienced social workers and NQSWs.
- The post holder will ensure that statutory responsibilities are undertaken for children including visiting children, arranging reviews, reporting to the court, delivering within timescales and meeting any other national and local performance targets.
- The post holder will provide highly skilled written and verbal reports, which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- The post holder will present complex information at a range of settings, including with families, foster carers, police, courts and to colleagues as requested by the line manager.
- The post holder will establish rapport, build and maintain a professional, respectful and honest relationship with children and their families, to develop trust and assist in safeguarding children and promoting positive, purposeful and timely outcomes.
- The post holder will maintain case records and management information on appropriate systems, ensuring that case files are organised and up to date, with chronologies, genograms and eco maps in place. Page 3 of 5
- The post holder will work purposefully with other agencies to promote positive outcomes and ensure an integrated approach, which takes account of the views of other professionals.
- The post holder will apply research knowledge of social work interventions and statutory guidance to inform social work practice.
- The post holder will be a Research and Evidence Fellow, who will take responsibility for an area of research and assist the BCPA Faculty Deans as directed with the faculties' developmental programmes.
- The post holder will hold regular bite size workshop to support the vision of Barnet Family Services as a learning organisation. This activity will be under the guidance of the BCPA.
- The post holder will work flexibly and carry out such other reasonable duties as directed by the Head of Service within the area he/she is employed and be deployed at the discretion of the Direct
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly