£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advanced Practitioner to work within Barnet Councils Long Term Childrens Team.
- This is a long term Children's social work team so experience of court work, CIN, CP essential.
- To take a lead role in a specialist area of work as directed by the departmental policies and procedures.
- The post holder will require substantial post qualifying experience in a statutory Children Social Care setting. It will be desirable for the post holders to have a Practice Educators Award and if not, there will be an expectation that this award is achieved within first year of employment.
- These post holders are experienced social workers who will be more autonomous in their job. They will demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations; and be able to assess and manage higher levels of risk in their own and that of other less experienced social workers.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate safeguarding and permanence measures at a high level of complexity within their own cases and support and mentor less experienced social workers; to ensure all children are given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly