Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£280.00 - £300.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Adult Social Care BI Analyst to work within Hammersmith and Fulham Council.
- The ASC BI Analyst is responsible for completing statutory returns and performance reporting for Adult Social Care.
- This role will lead on ASC statutory returns including the SALTs, DoLs and SAC returns. It will also lead on performance reporting and producing weekly/monthly performance reports for ASC managers. Working as part of a team, this role will help develop and improve our ASC BI products including developing intelligence dashboards.
- This role will also help support wider projects for ASC that enable transformation and the improvement outcomes for residents.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly