£10 - £11.50 per hour
10 days ago
Do you have recent school based admin experience?
*Please only apply if you have UK based school Admin experience!*
Remedy Education are looking for a School Administrator who is flexible and able to support in general admin and finance related tasks. This is a long term role starting immediately for the right person.
You will have at least 1 years worth of recent and relevant school based admin / receptionist experience and ideally have a relevant Bachelors Degree.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you have RELEVANT SCHOOL BASED EXPERIENCE are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A fantastic Secondary school based in Lewisham, South East London. This school pride themselves on being a high achieving, truly non selective comprehensive school. Their last Ofsted inspection judged them to be 'Outstanding' and over the last decade they have consistently achieved outcomes that have placed us in the top 5% for student progress. They aim for all of our students to achieve excellent academic results which will enable them to go on to university or apprenticeships.
- To carry out Admin/ Receptionist related duties
- Be flexible in supporting where needed
- Work well in a team and able to use initiative
- Provide a warm, welcoming presence
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- At least 1 year of school based Receptionist / Administrator experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Live local to Lewisham, South East London
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.