£38 - £42 per hour
10 days ago
Team manager for Referral & Assessment team - this is a high functioning team who work well together and have a strong focus on supporting each other. The team is part of our current cluster model delivering services to children and families in the South of our borough and co-located with the safeguarding team and family support team.
- Team of 8 social workers and one team leader (ATM)
- Supervising one team leader and social workers
- Strong focus on quality and performance
- Aware of financial aspects and budgeting
- Chairing multi-agency strategy meetings
- Experience of using Signs of Safety as a practice model
- Responsible for the team development, team meetings and individual appraisals
- Maintaining and building strong working relationships with our partners and peers
- Strong knowledge and oversight of S47 investigations.
- Authorising child protection investigations, assessments and plans
- Chairing the Transfer meeting and taking responsibility for the actions agreed
- Attending monthly performance board
- Taking part in the audit programme and dip sampling
- Contribution to the exploitation panel when required
- Applicant is ready to start in the post 2nd December
Location - Moor Lane Chessington
- Parking available
- Easily accessed by public transport, train from Clapham or bus from Surbiton.
- Small local shopping parade
- Large break out area/kitchen
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV.