Kingston upon Thames, London
£34 - £35 per hour
about 2 months ago
Please note there are positions in various locations.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Holding CIN, CP and some CLA
- PLO and full Care Proceedings (until final order)
- Attending weekly peer supervision and fortnightly team meeting.
- Professional supervision every 4 weeks.
- Signs of Safety approach to working with families and writing assessments.
- Understanding how to write a SMART plan and how to minimise risk and maximise safety with families.
- Dedication to bringing about change, commitment to work and a high level of respect for all.
- Understanding of direct work (not just the 3 houses!), life story work, use of chronologies and genograms to understand patterns.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.