Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£20 - £22 per hour
17 days ago
1. Provide the Way2Work Manager with regular updates on learner progress and achievement in relation to apprenticeship programmes.
2. Complete and provide evidence to demonstrate candidate progress and formal reviews are completed through work place learner visits.
3. Ensure the initial assessment process is completed to the Way2Work standard and evidence provided to support the learner evidence file and funding audits
4. Ensure all candidates on caseload complete the apprenticeship programme timely and to a high standard, this includes meeting targets for the diploma, Functional Skills, workshop attendance, and any candidate documentation required
5. Design and review schemes of work and session plans to ensure assessments and workshops remain current and meet awarding body standards.
6. Delivery of classroom based knowledge assessment modules in line with current awarding body standards.
7. Assist the team with the preparation, development and delivery of ESFA funded Traineeship to NEET young people aged 16-24.
8. Using technology to support apprentices and trainees with their Functional Skills assessments and e-portfolio.
9. Judging evidence against set criteria to make effective assessment decisions and provide quality and timely feedback to support the learners with assessment decisions.
10. Identify, plan and record on the electronic Individual Learning Plan training, assessment, support and achievement for all candidates on caseload in accordance with Way2Work guidelines.
11. Maintain regular contact with all Way2Work learners and their employers ensuring updates are documented and reported to the service manager.
12. Contribute to the internal quality assurance process by ensuring assessment paperwork is current, accurate, timely and complies with Way2Work procedures.
13. Effectively co-ordinate each candidates programme ensuring that training needs are discussed and appropriate opportunities planned with their line-manager. Arrange for candidates to attend planned training workshops on or off site.
14. Attend regular supervision, staff meetings, training and standardisation meetings as required by the service and AfC.
15. Effectively embedding and promoting the Prevent Duty regulations including British values, in relation to safeguarding within the delivery of teaching and training activities to all learners.
16. Ensure that all candidates are provided with a good basic understanding of their rights and responsibilities in terms of equal opportunities and the appropriate methods for dealing with such discrimination (including an awareness of the appeals procedure).
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.