£18 - £23.50 per hour
17 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Accomodation Officer, Up to £23.50
Main duties include:
- To work in partnership with the relevant teams to commission accommodation and related support services to meet the placement needs of homeless 16/17 year olds, Children Looked After and Care Leavers.
- To provide an effective customer focused duty service, along with team colleagues, including the provision of advice and guidance on outcome focused commissioning and matching needs to services.
- To improve the quality of practice in the production of commissioning documents which inform the commissioning of housing and related support options.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.