20 days ago
School Caretaker/Site Supervisor - Immediate start
Lambeth, South East London
- Long term to permanent
- Immediate start
- £10-14 a hour
- Based in Lambeth, South East London
- Full time
- Hours are 8-4 on a Monday, 10-6 the rest of the week
Our lovely secondary school based in Victoria, South West London are looking for a new School Caretaker / Site Supervisor to start immediately.
Your day will consist of the following tasks:
- General school maintenance for buildings and surrounding grounds - basic handyman skills are a must
- Checking the conditions of the buildings and playgrounds and reporting any faults
- Conducting fire safety and H&S checks for the site
- Check the heating is operating and that timers are set correctly and working
- Event set up and take down
- To support and assist the school to conduct specific/ ad hoc caretaking tasks when required, or as part of duty schedule such as winter checks, planned maintenance and daily and weekly checks
- Assist the cleaning team and order consumables as and when required
- Opening and closing of the school
- Being the on site contact for contractors
This is a solo role therefore the candidate must have experience of a practical nature and be able to make minor repairs, carry out testing and have the confidence/experience to liaise with contractors, cleaning personnel and senior leaders, and to carry out maintenance and decorating.
You must have a DBS to be accepted for this role.
If you think you are the right person for this role the please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.