7 months ago
Primary Teaching Assistant - Year 6 - Outstanding Primary School - Brixton
Q - Are you an aspiring primary teacher seeking in-class experience before enrolling onto Teacher Training?
An excellent Primary school based within the London borough of Lambeth is currently seeking a passionate graduate keen to get into teaching, ideally within a year 6 environment.
The school has an exciting opportunity to become a year 6 Teaching assistant within the school,
If you are passionate about becoming a Primary Teacher this is a rare opportunity, as the school is rated one of the best schools in the borough, providing the best possible stepping-stone into teaching any graduate could desire!
The ideal Primary Teaching Assistant
- High academics throughout
- Keen to get stuck in and work hard
- Focused and hungry to succeed
- Passionate about Primary Education
- Good organisation skills
- Excelling at building relationships with both pupil and teachers
- Aspirations to build a career in Primary Education
The role - Primary Teaching Assistant
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Running booster sessions
- 1:1 Support sessions
- Full time - Long term - £70-80 per day
- Supporting pupils with learning difficulties
- Helping the Primary teacher deliver a high standard of education
. Assisting with Football & Sports classes
The School - Outstanding Graded by Ofsted
- Based in the heart of Brixton - South London
- One of the best schools of the borough
- Vast range of Primary support professionals
- Working alongside exceptional Primary Teachers
- High achieving school
- Great travel links
These Primary Teaching Assistant opportunities will be shortly closing. Don't miss your opportunity to APPLY TODAY! The Headteacher will be shortlisting and arranging trial days ASAP!
Primary Teaching Assistant - Year 6 - Outstanding Primary School - Haringey
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position please do not hesitate in contacting ZEKI MEHMET @ Remedy Education