£140 - £160 per annum
17 days ago
Remedy Education is looking for a Year 6 Teacher to work in a school in Lewisham.
Remedy Education work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location - Lewisham
- Position - Year 6 Teacher
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / MAT Cover
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Contract type - Long term
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £140 - £160 per day, paid weekly
- Hours - 8:30am - 4pm
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
To be eligible for this role through Remedy Education, You Must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy Education in order to fill this vacancy.